Thursday, February 26, 2009

On the Fence: Parting Shots

We finally saw a bit of sunshine today, so I took the blanket outside for a picture. Here it is hanging on the fence. Below, it's on the gate.

I tumbled it in the dryer to remove bits of debris from the yard before trying it out on the guest bed.
The next pictures I hope to see of this will be as it covers a family snuggled up together on the sofa. If I get one of those, I will share. Now, as my friend Diana says, onward and upward!

Beth



3 comments:

Corinne said...

Lucky for the sunshine!! It looks beautiful outside, it looks beautiful inside and I know it will look absolutely beautiful with your family snuggled under it.
~Corinne

Terri Lynn said...

Awestruck! Your work is sensational!

Jane said...

It is the most beautiful blanket I ever saw.